Welcome Summer of 2011....

Oh my goodness, just where does the time go? I can not believe its been almost a year since I've posted. I certainly hope everyone has had a good year so far, ours has been trying to say the least and I know there are so many out there feeling the same pressures as we have been, hang tough, tie another knot in your rope and hold on, it will get better!! The one thing I have in great abundance is faith and hope and wonderful friends...without those 3 things, I'm not sure we'd be as happy as we are today looking back on the rough year we had. Whew!!

I have a lot of good news to announce, I'd like to compress last year into a nut shell for those who are curious as to why we just disappeared here in the foothills...Our daughter became deathly ill last Sept and underwent a horrific surgery which in turn saved her life, but it was a long and at times very hard recovery. That and"other" life experiences kept us on our toes for most of 2010; job losses and health issues here at home have kept us occupied to say the least. Now it's onward & upward!!!

I'm excited to announce that I was asked to offer my handmades on a new online selling venue, please be sure to stop by The Olde Primitive Peddler and have a peek at the offerings, you won't be disappointed...while you're there, be sure to sign up for the great give aways that are being offered during our Grand Opening!!! You can find my new offerings the 15th of every month...

I'll be working on some wool offerings and maybe a few early Halloween goodies too...be sure to check back often as I'll be working my fingers to the bone here in my tiny studio tucked deep into the foothills...

Blessed Be...

Betsy

1 comment:

Effies Attic said...

Betsy~ so nice to see you get backing into the swing of it all~ excited to see your new offerings~
Hugs,
Suzy