Happy Winter....

Thanks for dropping by....I've been in the recovery mode for 90 days now and I'm putting that hat down and moving back into my work mode...The shoulder is doing well, well enough for me to get on with life and back to the grind...which I've missed like you would not imagine...


Lot's going on here in the Foothills...my studio is being featured on the Prim & Whimsy Blog, what a honor!! You can CLICK here to have a peek...I'm proud to be a member of such a great gathering of artisans...be sure to bookmark our site, as this year will be filled with fun happenings...


Be sure to pop over to my Mercantile to see what's there and my Etsy Shoppe...Next month I'll have new offerings on Simply Primitives...oh, the offerings this month were outta this world wonderful...please do stop by...All links to my work are over there ----> on the top right of this blog...



Be sure to check out ALL the pretties that will be listed on Ebay Feb 7-13th...

Until next time...Peace...

4 comments:

Dana said...

It will be so good to see you creating again! I loved seeing a peek at your creative space on the Prim & Whimsy blog, too. :~)

All the best!
xo

Michelle Palmer said...

Back from your Etsy shop~ your work is beautiful!
Wishing you all the best~
Michelle

Betsy said...

Thank you both for your kind comments!!

Blessings,
Betsy

Chickadee Primitives said...

Beautiful Blog!! Glad to see you blogging again! xo